Monday, March 16, 2009

My Favorite Band!!


This is a really fun subject for me because I love music. My favorite band is probably Coldplay. Coldplay is originally from England and is currently one of the most famous bands in the world. They got together in 2001 and have since been making some amazing albums and songs. The reason I like Coldplay so much is their unique sounding performances. They have a way of taking many different instruments and putting them together into one awesome song. For example, a song from their newest album titled Viva La Vida uses almost 20 different instruments and went on to win song of the year at the 2009 Grammys. I really hope to go see them perform this summer when they come to San Antonio. The tickets may be expensive, but I am willing to pay a lot to go see Coldplay and one of their unbelievable concerts.

2 comments:

  1. I have to agree with you Brett Coldplay has to be one of my favorite bands as well and actually I would have to say that they are indeed my favorite. They make great music. A few years ago though I somewhat hated them because they were overplayed on the radio and that just made me annoyed. But ever since they came back with their newest album I love their music again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well howdy doo Brett and Bradley. i think that i would enjoy Coldplay more if they weren't played on the radio so much. But i do have to agree that they are a pretty decent band. They are definitely not my favorite, but listenable.

    ReplyDelete