Monday, February 2, 2009

Global Warming

Global warming is a very important issue in our world today. There are many people across our country who are angry with how we are protecting our environment today. At Anderson, we try to protect the environment by sponsoring a recycling program and there is a Green Club. The Green Club does a lot of cleaning and gardening around the school that helps with making the school look good. Also, this helps protect our environment. I think if our entire country did more things like our school, global warming may not be quite as serious of an issue.
The last two weeks in geography, we have been working on Europe and the European Union. It has been pretty interesting and I've enjoyed the class for the most part. I've learned a lot about the lifestyle in Europe. Also, I turned in my project for the 6 weeks today and I'm really glad that it is finally done and out of the way. Peace out.

7 comments:

  1. Wow i totally forgot to put anything about our schools green club... opss
    Sorry i dont really know what to write here but i have to leave a comment so, i agree with what you are saying about the green club and i want to join it next year. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. good blog brett it helped me learn about our school this is a fun thing i dont really know what i am doing and ya but see you in class sixth period in ms. morgans class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes brett i completely agree with you about that. I still think that our school could do more, but then again it all requires money to make things happen. I am also glad that the project is done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey brett!

    well, that's interesting that you guys had to blog about global warming. Ours was on music, but yeah, i agree, i think the world needs to do a better job of protecting our environment.
    and i'm definitely glad we finished that project. it wasn't too bad though.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Suup Brett, i would agree with you if we did alot more recycling and stuff we wouldnt have such a big issue on our hands

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree, we need to strt doing a lot more to help stop global warming. Just listen to Al Gore, he was the one that warned us about Manbearpig!

    ReplyDelete